As we know the weather in Malaysia is frequently hot and dry thus it is important to care for our skin and not to forget our hair also. It’s a flat out delight to give your hair treatments to battle against roughness, dandruff, oily scalp and itching. As we know that there are various salon hair treatments in Malaysia for different types of hair issues however, the most common mistake they make is not caring for the treated hair with after-care rituals. Each treatment requires specific post hair care tips to keep up with the treated hair during straightening, keratin treatment, and spa. Here are some hair care tips for post hair treatment for you:
- Purchase gentle shampoosAfter a salon treatment, pick your shampoos and conditioners carefully. Volume and moisture shampoos are fundamental for the longevity of the treatment which can cover the hair against environmental contamination. Also, there are different shampoos for different hair issues to look over. If somebody has oily or dry scalp, they can choose this type of shampoo.
- Disregard frequent hair washFrequent hair wash after a salon treatment can harm the hair and it shreds away the essential oil and protein from the hair. Instead, try to wash the hair thrice a week and regular oiling before hair wash is important to eliminate the dryness from the scalp.
- Master your brushing techniqueFor shinning, healthy and untangle the hair, comb the hair two times per day after any hair treatment. Be that as it may, never brush the wet hair since it causes hair fall and can likewise make the treated hair look rough. Brushing from the roots harm the hair, always brush the hair from the length.
- Massage the scalpFrequent massage of the scalp helps in hair thickness and directs the blood flow to the hair follicles which restore the hair roots. Keep in mind, massaging is a slow process that takes to show the outcomes however it is useful after taking any hair treatment to keep the scalp nourished which will keep your hair from dryness.
- Intake of proteinsHair follicles are comprised of protein so eat the proteins for solid hair. The absence of the right supplements like nutrients A, B, C D, and iron causes hair fall and results in dull and thin hair. After getting any hair treatment, encourage adding green vegetables, eggs, salad, and soybean in your diet to eliminate the lack of required nutrients which may assist with stop hair fall and advance hair development.