Those looking to advance their careers in the corporate world know that one of the best ways to do this is by earning a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. Today, we’re looking at the universities with the best MBA program in Malaysia. We know that choosing a university can be quite a confusing task. Let’s take a look at some of the universities that offer a comprehensive MBA program that might just be what you’re looking for.
- University of Strathclyde
Strathclyde Business School has been offering postgraduate programmes at international centres since 1988. They have been offering an MBA program in Malaysia since 1988 and it is one of their eight international centres around the world. Their MBA program is designed for busy executives who need to balance professional and family responsibilities with MBA study requirements. Wherever you study, their MBA programme has the same content and structure and their faculty members travel to their international centres to run intensive seminars, with continuous support for our students provided by our centre administrators. In-country teaching by Strathclyde faculty is subject to prevailing Covid-19 guidelines. Students have the opportunity to take electives in summer classes in Glasgow, subject to availability.With a Strathclyde MBA in Malaysia, you are sure to gain business management skills to help you further your career. This will certainly open up many doors for you in terms of career progression and opportunities. In any case, with an MBA, you can not only expand your knowledge of the world of business but also expand your connections or networks.
- Glasgow Caledonian UniversityGlasgow Caledonian University is an exceptional, comprehensive and forward-thinking university committed to its social mission to advance the common good. The university has become an international centre of excellence in higher education, fostering employment and global citizenship for our graduates. They receive awards for their support and commitment to the student experience and innovation through our world-class research in key areas.The university work with the Student’s Association to develop their students through the Student Leaders Programme, and, through their international partners in China, Oman and other countries, they facilitate academic and research links and international staff and student exchanges. At Glasgow Caledonian University they also welcomed abroad students such as Malaysian students to take their MBA program. With the Glasgow Caledonian University MBA program for students in Malaysia, they will be equipped with business management skills that may help their careers grow further.
- University of StirlingThe University of Stirling is a public university in Stirling, Scotland, founded by the Royal Charter in 1967. It is located in the central belt of Scotland, built on the grounds of the walled Airthrey Castle estate. Since its inception, it has expanded into four faculties, the School of Management, and various institutes and centres including a wide range of subjects in academic fields such as arts and humanities, natural sciences, social sciences, and health and sports sciences.The university attracts students from a wide variety of backgrounds, with over 14,000 part-time and full-time students enrolled in the 2020/21 academic year. The University have a long history of welcoming students from Malaysia with their MBA program offered for the student from Malaysia and has a proven track record in helping them achieve their academic and career goals. Empowered by the University of Stirling experience, our Malaysian graduates have become global citizens, successfully forging careers in a variety of fields around the world.
- Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply
The Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply is a global professional purchasing and supply organization based in the UK.CIPS is committed to promoting and developing high standards of knowledge, ability and integrity for everyone involved in procurement and supply chain management processes. Its headquarters are in Easton-on-Hill, Northamptonshire, near Stamford, Lincolnshire. Created by Shirley Cooper OBE, the CIPS Fellowship Program awards and recognizes recognized industry professionals. For their achievements in procurement and supply and was developed with the name FCIPS instead of MCIPS. The Institute have a long history of welcoming students with their branch in Malaysia they also offered their MBA program for student in Malaysia and a proven track record of supporting them to achieve their academic and professional career goals.
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), founded in 1919, is the world’s largest and leading professional management accounting body. CIMA helps individuals and companies to achieve success using all the power management accounting: not only balance posting but also accounting. Together with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), we have created a Global Certified Management System. Designated Accountant (CGMA) in 2012 to provide members with a new level of resources and recognition.CIMA Malaysia is the regional office for South-East Asia that offer you the most relevant accounting qualification for a business career. Supercharge your employability with CIMA qualification as it will open doors with employers all over the world. Go further and earn more as a CIMA management accountant.
If you are looking for MBA program Malaysia in UK University look for CDC Management Development (M) Sdn Bhd.